ALovesVintage

Monday 13 May 2013

Liebster award!♥

     It's so exciting to be nominated for a liebester award by the lovely people of the blog Tawny fawns. Basically what i have to do is give 11 random facts about my self, do the 11 questions i was told to do, tag another 11 people to do this tag and make 11 questions for them! So here it is (p.s review up wednesday)
You also have to say who tagged you! (give credit to them with a link)

11 Random facts about me!
  1. I don't have a middle name
  2. My obsession with makeup began at the age of 3/4
  3. To study photography would be an absolute dream 
  4. Currently doing my GCSEs and i've picked/made to do : Triple science, geography, english literature, fine art, maths, english, 
  5. I used to make youtube videos but then stopped, im beginning to think about it again 
  6. I live in northern England 
  7. I'm fully Asian 
  8. I collect 'Glamour magazines' and empty perfume bottles (currently have 25 glamour magazines)
  9. Shopping is my addiction. 
  10. If i don't travel in the future then in my eyes I've failed life. 
  11. Reading books is another obsession, being able to get really deep into a book is just amazing BUT i've never read the harry potter series. 
Questions i was given!
1) What's your dream job?
To work in the world of media - magazines, film, advertising etc.. 

2) What are your top 3 shops to buy clothes from?
Probably, river island, topshop and Newlook

3) What's your idea of a perfect weekend?
Spending saturday with the people i love out and about shopping or meal or something and sunday being really lazy with close friends/family watching a movie in PJs

4) How many shoes do you own?
Too many. Although i don't actually LOVE shoes. I have more than 25, i can tell you that. 

5) What's your top 3 items of jewellery?
Anchor ring, daisy earings, camera necklace

6) What is your favourite lipstick for spring/summer?
Maybelline Vivids - Shocking coral 

7) What is your favourite place to buy Nail Varnish from?
Either Barry M or 17

8) Your favourite perfume at the moment?
Daisy marc jacobs - sunshine (i don't actually own it)

9) What is your skin care routine on a weekday?
Morning - wash with neutrogen visibly clear pore&shine daily scrub, tone with garnier rose toner for dry skin (i have combo skin but this is nice), moisturise with clean & clear dual action moisturiser
Night - Wash with clean & clear blackhead clearing scrub, tone with garnier rose toner for dry skin, moustursie with clean & clear dual action moisturiser 

10) Favourite magazine to read?
This is a little obvious - Glamour 

11) All time favourite book?
So far 'Stolen' by lucy christopher (bare in mind i've yet to read fault in our stars and looking for alaska)

I tag: 

If i've forgotten you and you follow me...I TAG YOU and please comment your blogs so i can follow you lovely people back!

sorry i cheated i have less people tagged but thats because the people that follow me some don't have blogs! 

My 11 questions: 
  1. what's your favourite spring/summer nail polish?
  2. 3 makeup items you couldn't live without?
  3. Favourite hobby?
  4. If you could only buy one of these things for the rest of your life what it be - Mascara or foundation?
  5. Whats your all time favourite book?
  6. Hair - straight or curly?
  7. Lips - nude or bright?
  8. Would you rather wear a BB cream or Foundation?
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
  10. 3 words to describe your self?
  11. Would you ever donate hair (the one on your head) to a charity?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi, I love your blog and it'd be amazing if you could be my first follower :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! whats your blog url? xx

      Delete
  2. You're very welcome and http://ljlikes.blogspot.co.uk/ :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me, I've done a post, but I could always answer your questions anyway! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages! If you ever have a question or an inquiry, do not hesitate to comment<3

© AIDA. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig